October 9, 2006

Frontpage

Well, I'm sitting here in my apartment and I keep coming back to this page. I think I have revamped it about 30 times in the last day. I know there is a way, in Frontpage, to add a form or comment boxes, but I'm coming up empty-handed everywhere I look. I took Introduction to Computers (a required class) at South Dakota State University; they don't come close to teaching you anything like Dakota State does. I learned the basics, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and Powerpoint. Everything else, at SDSU, wasn't considered teachable material. Needless to say, I'm struggling now. This is my very first website ever created with Frontpage. I'm starting to understand a majority of it because I have taken multiple classes that deal with other programming languages. I might be switching to one of those other languages if I can't master this! If you have ANY tips with adding forms or comment boxes...please let me know! I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!

No comments: