November 20, 2006

What a week!

Well, this week is a critical one in the lives of college students. Thanksgiving is on Thurday, which means that we only have a 3 day week. You should be excited, right? Well, I'm not so excited. I have 2 major tests, a portfolio due, and I have to decide what I want to do for my final project in one of my classes. It's a stressful week!! It's do or die time.
I've been in school for 6 years, which by the way, I don't recommend! I started off at South Dakota State University and then transferred to Dakota State my third year. I decided to switch majors a few times and took credits in the wrong disciplines, well because of that, I feel like I'm going to be a lifer here at DSU. Not that that is so bad. I know pretty much all the professors and faculty members, which can be a good thing. Unfortunately, I'm getting to the point where I don't know as many students anymore. All my friends, that I met my first year have graduated, then a new class came in and they graduated, and it continues every year and here I am...still chugging away.
So...going back to my original topic. This week is going to be an interesting one. I'm pretty sure that I will have to pull an all-nighter or two to make sure that I have everything done before I leave for Turkey Break. Get used to pulling all-nighters. Most college students will have quite a few of them...especially if you are like me and tend to put things off until the last minute. It's hard to create a 3D Animation in 5 hours...again, I don't recommend it, but it is completely doable!
Well...I hope everyone has a great week. Enjoy your time off over Thanksgiving because Hell Week and Finals are just around the corner...another great time to pull all-nighters!

No comments: